Five Quick Reasons to Support the Lynden Sculpture Garden
In 2016, the Lynden Sculpture Garden…
- Explored the intersection of art and nature with more than 5000 children through tours, hands-on field trips, classes and camps. Thanks to the generosity of our donors, more than half of these services are provided for free or at reduced costs to organizations serving youth in need.
- Inspired more than 12,000 visitors with a year-round program of workshops, screenings, readings, performances, artist talks and special events.
- Expanded Lynden as a flourishing laboratory for artists and the public through our exhibitions, sculpture conservation initiatives, and artist-in-residence program.
- Enriched our community by preserving an environment that encompasses a unique collection of more than 50 sculptures, 40 acres of landscaped gardens and natural areas, and nearly 2000 trees.
- Provided an oasis of tranquility and beauty in the midst of our busy lives.
With your help, we will continue to develop as a vital site for inquiry, experimentation, and enjoyment in 2017.
Suggested Donation Levels
Gifts of any amount are welcome
The full amount of your gift is tax deductible within the limits of the law.
If you would like to mail, fax or drop off a gift, please use this form.
If you have questions or would like to contact us about a donation, call Polly Morris at (414) 446-8794.