Members enjoy free unlimited admission to the Lynden Sculpture Garden. They provide critical support for our educational and public programs, the conservation of the collection, and the maintenance of the landscape.
- $40 - Individual
- $35 - Senior (age 62 and up)
- $55 - Dual
- $60 - Family (includes two adults and all children aged 6-17)
- $20 - Student (age 18 and up, with student ID)
Additional Member Benefits
- A complimentary docent-led tour.
- Discounts on camps, workshops and studio classes.
- Discounts on guest passes.
- Subscription to the Lynden e-news.
For more information on membership, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (414) 446-8794.
Join or Renew
To join or renew online, click here.
If you prefer to pay in person or by phone, fax, or snail mail:
Download a membership application.
Mail your membership application to:
Lynden Sculpture Garden
2145 W. Brown Deer Rd.
Milwaukee, WI 53217